Mr Sandless Complaint Free Metro Jackson – Hunting For

PROCESS WAS QUICK!!! I was a bit skeptical that the wood floor in our kitchen could be refinished with out sanding; nonetheless, Mr. Sandless proved me wrong. The process was fast, cost-effective, and painless. The crew was courteous and professional. My wife and I could not be happier with the results Mr. Sandless achieved with out sanding. Our floors look lovely and for half the price of conventional refinishing. I extremely recommend this procedure along with the organization to everyone searching for top quality results.

INCREDIBLY POLITE!! The two young men who did the function had been very professional, knowledgeable and incredibly polite. They had been extremely careful of any surrounding areas when they were utilizing their items. I feel what impressed me the most was how much they seemed to appreciate what they were performing and how proud they had been of their finished product. Our porch, floor and front door look stunning and I do think this product will stand up to time and, most of all, weather.

TOOK OUT THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURE!! Mr. Sandless by far exceeded my expectations for rejuvenating my wood floors. Mr. Sandless was extremely prompt, took out the time to explain the process step by step and made sure that I was comfortable with all they would be performing. I in fact went to function and left them at my home. Upon my return from function I was put into a state of shock after taking a examine my floors. My hardwood floors seemed to be in showroom condition

PROCESS WAS SO QUICK!!! I am very pleased with Mr. Sandless! The service produced our tired oak floors look brand new! The procedure was so quick and it is an excellent cost for this great service!

NO SHORT CUTS!!! I am extremely pleased with the work carried out by Mr. Sandless! When they saw my floors-hardwood with some areas covered with paint and some areas full of stains-they stated they could make it a whole lot much better, but it would not be best. No phony promises. Well, they lived as much as their word! They worked tough and kept going into the evening until the job was completed. They took no shortcuts and had real pride in their function. And in the end the floor was a great deal better in reality, it looked really excellent! I believe I got great value for my funds! Cheers!

NOTICE: This review of Mr. Sandless Metro Jackson is actual. This positive testimonial review of Mr. Sandless Metro Jackson may possibly be modified to qualify as unique content within the review space provided herein. Call Mr. Sandless Metro Jackson at 601-829-WOOD (9663) for a lot more FIVE STAR***** Reviews and Ratings.

Mr. Sandless Metro Jackson can be a locally owned metro Jackson, MS organization where SERVICE is always our first priority. We cover all of Hinds, Madison and Rankin counties, such as the communities of Brandon, Madison, Ridgeland, Richland, Florence, Clinton, Pearl, Byram, and Jackson. Specializing in our special technique of hardwood floor refinishing, we also provide tile, stone and stained concrete refinishing. Call us at 601-829-WOOD (9663), or pay a visit to our internet web site at http://www.mrsandless.com/includes/metrojackson-ms.php.